skip to main | skip to sidebar

It's a Knitty Scrappy Life

I am an all around crafter. There are very few crafts I haven't tried and even those are awfully tempting. My current obsessions are scrapbooking and knitting and I would love to share them with you.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Thank you Grandma Rosie!!





C's last present of her birthday this year came from her great grandmother. It got held up, so it was late, but I think she still enjoys it. What do you think?

These are some beautiful hand dyed rovings from
Winderwood Farm. Two of them are blue-faced leicester, one is corriedale and the last is wensleydale.
Posted by Sparkly at 9:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Sparkly
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
  • ▼  2006 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (19)
      • Baby Kimono Part 1 and 2
      • wonderful swap goodies
      • September mid month dishcloth
      • What could this be?
      • lovely spindley spun
      • monster sized morning glories
      • Almost finished
      • Lookee! Lookee!
      • We are having a girlie moment here...
      • Thank you Grandma Rosie!!
      • It's official she is 10!!
      • First soccer game of the season
      • Monthly Dishcloth... All Done!
      • School Open House
      • Swaps out....Check!
      • Confession Time... Mason-Dixon Knitting
      • Yeah! I finished something...
      • Are You the Lady With the Big Bag?
      • yummy handspindle spun
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2005 (3)
    • ►  July (3)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me