Saturday, July 23, 2005

A few pictures for you to enjoy

Today I am off to my first art show endeavor. I am just taking a few purses because this was fairly short notice. I really just wanted to see what kind of interest people seem to have in them.



This one was one of my first purses I made it is made with two strands of Lopi in two different colors. In the middle where it looks tweedy, I used one strand of each. The bead I went ahead and sewed on the flap after knitting, but before felting.



This one is a fairly small one that I made out of regular Lopi yarn and mixed it ever so often with Frou Frou yarn. I made the handles out of lopi i-cords and then after it dried I crocheted around the handles with the same Frou Frou I used in the purse.



For this one I used cascade 220 and two colors of Knitpicks yarn. Then for a few rows I used Lion brand ladder yarn together with the regular yarn to add a little sparkle.

No comments: